Large HMS karabiner with wide opening, made of hot-forged light alloy, designed for use in mountaineering, recovery manoeuvres and rescue operations:
• shape guarantees correct axial loading relative to rope and other devices;
• large size and ample width to allow use of Munter hitch knot, the securing of more than one rope, slings or devices and rope manoeuvres in general
• accentuated double-T profile, for an excellent weight/load ratio
• lightened and shaped form for improved ease of holding;
• catch-free closure to avoid accidental tangling during use;
• available with or without ACL system, which allows attachment to the harness’s belay loop, preventing cross loading
• available with screw or triplex gate.