NEW ARBORIST CHAINSAW BOOT FROM PFANNER
The Pfanner Pilatus Chainsaw Protection Boot is the first boot designed by Pfanner specially for the Arborist.
The Pilatus boot, like the Säntis, is one of Pfanner’s new range of budget focussed chainsaw boots, providing the wearer great comfort while working at a lower price than the premium range of Pfanner boots.
The Pilatus Boot stands out with its patented rivets, which stably connect the upper material, the chainsaw protection and the rand protection. The boot is equipped with an aluminium protective cap and is a faithful companion both on the ground and when climbing. The large rubber rand gives the upper material additional protection when used in challenging environements and prolongs the life of the boots.
This all-rounder with waterproof Sympatex membrane and Cordura lining is ideally suited for use in any weather and can cope with any terrain. The rivet eyelets are ideally suited for climbing as they do not damage the ropes and the Vibram sole has a less aggressive tread pattern so is kinder to the tree bark when climbing.
Due to the budget focussed pricing of this model, we expect demand to be high.
– Upper material and chainsaw protection all uniquely riveted together from top to bottom
– Class 2/EN 17249 chainsaw protection (24 m/s)
– Aluminium protective toe cap
– Rubber rand protection to protect against scratches
– Round eyelets flush with the leather and rivet eyelets higher up the boot
– Shock-absorbing VIBRAM sole
– Sympatex membrane and Cordura lining
Upper: 2.5mm Perwanger Waterproof Gore Leather
Lining: Tepor membrane (breathable), Felt insole 3.5mm (breathable)
Sole: VIBRAM rubber with robust tread